QUANTIMONY’s Winter School in III -Sb Applications: non-volatile Memories – A Modelling Perspective will take place from February 27th to March 3rd 2023 at the premises of the Technical University of Berlin.
The 5-day event will focus on the design and scalable production of a new III-Sb patented memory device (ULTRARAM TM). There will be a combination of specialised lectures by international experts, and hands-on tutorials/lab sessions as well as live demonstrations of the latest TCAD/EDA tools organised by the Technical University of Berlin.
List of confirmed speakers:
- Manus Hayne, Lancaster University
- Dieter Bimberg, Technische Universität Berlin
- Petr Klenovský, Masaryk University, Brno
- Wladek Grabinski, MOS-AK Association (EU)
- Vihar Georgiev, James Watt School of Engineering, Glasgow
- Uwe Bandelow, WIAS Berlin
- Claudia Draxl, Humboldt Universität Berlin
- Rabea Pons, Comsol, Göttingen
- Mathieu Luisier, ETH Zürich
- Marc Bescond, Faculté des Sciences de Saint Jérôme, NQS group, Marseille
- Chetan Gupta, Micron Technology (R&D)
- Jannik Wolters, Deutschen Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt / TU Berlin
Registrations are open until February 10th for onsite attendance and February 21st for online attendance on Eventbrite.