The Second III Sb Workhsop: Structural, electronic and magnetic characterisation & ESR Checkpoint took place from October 26-28 2022 at Technical University Eindhoven.
It was the second of a series of four annual training events for our doctorate students providing hands-on training in different aspects of the QUANTIMONY research programme.
This second course focused on characterization of III Sb materials by different techniques and their structural, electronic and magnetic properties and included practical demonstrations in nano -characterization techniques available on-site.
Registrations for this event are closed.
List of speakers:
- Prof Paul Koenraad (Technical University of Eindhoven)
- Prof Michael Flatté (University of Iowa)
- Prof. Claudia Fleischmann (imec, KU Leuven)
- Dr Martin Paul Geller (University of Duisberg)
- Dr Andrew Marshall (Lancaster University)
Here below are some images of our invited speakers as well as PhD students’ presentations: