Our first Summer School on III-Sb applications: Solar Cells, will take place from July 11th to 15th at the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
QUANTIMONY Summer School on photovoltaics aims to provide training and insight into the fundamentals of photovoltaics and the role of antimonides.
Renowned experts in the field of photovoltaics will present tutorials and talks introducing the fundamentals of the field, its challenges and the most recent advances in key areas covering Silicon, III-V and multi-junction solar cells and emerging technologies.
You can check this flyer for more information about the activities and agenda.
List of Confirmed Speakers:
- Prof. Carlos Algora, Solar Energy Institute, UPM
- Prof. Franz-Joseph Haug, PV-lab, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – EPFL, Switzerland
- Prof. Stephane Collin, Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (C2N) CNRS, France
- Prof. Mircea Guina, Optoelectronics Research Center, Tampere University, Finland
- Prof. Ned Ekins-Daukes, University of New South Wales Sydney, Australia
- Dr. Victor López Richard, Universidade Federal de Sao Carlos, Brazil
- Dr. Urs Aeberhard, Fluxim AG, Switzerland
- Dr. Jerónimo Buencuerpo, L’Institut Photovoltaique d’Ile de France, IPVF, France. Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology- CNRS, France
- Dr. Diego Alonso, Imperial College London, UK
- Dr. Íñigo Ramiro, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
Interested researchers can register on the following link before June 27th for in person attendance, and July 4th for online attendance.