Novel III- Sb quantum materials for photovoltaics
This is the page of Malte Schwarz. To go to my blog, please scroll down. I try to upload new blog posts on a regular basis. Feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following links should be useful to follow my research activity:
- My personal ResearchGate page
- Super Lattices in Solar Cells (Alicia Gonzalo)
- Quantum Dots in Solar Cells (Antonio Utrilla)
- Quantimony Twitter
- Quantimony ResearchGate
Structure of my blog
- Hello World! And why the world is not enough…
- Solar Cells, Semiconductors and MBE
- Raiders of the 1.0-1.15 eV bandgap lattice matched material
- I am back from hibernation!
- Training, workshop, conference, and unintentional doping!
- Coming Soon!
- 18th of July 2023 Training, workshop, conference, and unintentional doping!
- Quantimony events
- SL – transport, carrier extraction, and material imperfections
- 11th of October 2022: Raiders of the 1.0-1.15 eV bandgap lattice matched material
- Semiconductor Materials
- Material Engineering
- Super Lattices
- 22nd of June 2022: Solar Cells, Semiconductors and MBE
- The Green Energy of the Sun!
- Using Solar Power
- The Sun’s Spectrum and Photovoltaics
- Growing crystals by MBE
- Conclusion and Outlook